Will you join our mission?
Since its inception 40 years ago, Euroflorist has delivered more than 41 million bouquets worldwide, making millions of people happy. Although we are a successful international company today, the entrepreneurial spirit of the founders in Sweden is still alive.
We work every day to exceed the expectations of our customers and florists and to spread happiness and joy through flowers - everywhere and always.
Office location: Amsterdam
The function You are responsible for helping our customers make their friends, families, colleagues and loved ones happy, noticed and remembered and making life easier and more profitable for our florists.
• You process orders
• You answer questions about orders, shipments, deliveries, payments, products etc (B2C and B2B) via telephone, social media, chat and e-mail
• You can identify and assess customer needs
• You handle complaints
• You analyse customer feedback and proactively propose improvements
• You support other teams in busy periods
• Fluent (level B2 / C1) in German + English
• Available during opening hours: Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00, Saturday: 08:00 - 17:00
• Available for 20 - 40 hours per week
• Enthusiastic personality
• Peak times (Valentine's Day, Mother's Day) have different and longer office hours, full availability during these periods is mandatory
• Good at working with computers and good with MS Office;
• Experience in customer service Your profile You have an intrinsic focus on customers and you always help customers in the best possible way. You are appreciated by colleagues because you are a team player with an open mind. Problems are a challenge for you, and although you are always very precise, you keep looking for out-of-the-box solutions. And of course: do you like flowers!
• Salary in line with company standard
• Work in an international environment (14 different nationalities work at the Amsterdam office)
• Many international contacts (worldwide network with more than 250 member countries)
• Good secondary conditions Important to know:
• Our busiest times are around holidays. This means that by default no time off can be given for periods such as: Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and the week before Christmas.
• Working from home should be possible.
• A skills test can be part of the procedure.
Send your CV and motivation letter to Lorraine.Rocha@euroflorist.com