Colorful, vibrant and full of lust for life is this stunning bouquet in yellow, orange and green. The rich mix of roses, germini, alstroemeria and chrysanthemum is ideal for every occasion! **The vase is not included.** *All prices include VAT and exclude delivery fee of € 4.95
Suitable for any occasion
To ensure that the flowers arrive fresh at the recipient, they will be shipped by DHL one working day before the chosen delivery date. Please note that in 95% of the cases, delivery takes place on the chosen date, the remaining 5% will be delivered on the following working day.