Like us you appreciate beauty of flowers. Here are our useful tips to have long-lasting blooming flowers!
1. Use a clean vase or container suitable to the size of your bouquet
2. Fill in the vase with water at room temperature and if possible add flowerfood specific for cut flowers
3. Remove leaves that come into direct contact with the water in the vase
4. Cut the stems (about 5 cm) at an angle with a sharp knife (avoid breaking or cutting them with scissors)
5. Do not place your flowers in direct sunlight, near a heat source or near fruits
6. Keep your flowers in a cool place at night and they will last longer
7. Re-fill the vase with water or change the water as often as every other day. In that case, don't forget to add flowerfood
Enjoy your flowers!